Employment Plus has developed a wide network of employment service partners to assist both job seekers and employers nationally.
Our partners span multiple areas of expertise, from labour hire, training and recruitment organisations, to allied health and industry peak bodies:
- Salvo’s Stores provide ‘Work for the Dole’ activities with enhanced learning and development activities to improve employment opportunities
- Australian Industry (Ai) Group provides HR/IR support and advice to employers
- Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA). We work with fellow member organisations nationally to source business solutions and promote the employment of Australia’s Youth. We also utilise RSCA’s professional development services to raise the skill set of our front line staff to better serve the needs of employers
- APM (allied health provider) improves job seeker access to allied health professionals and assists their progress to employment
- Chandler Macleod improves job seeker access to on-hire employment opportunities
- Hunter, TAS and Chisholm TAFEs provide vocational courses.
- MyWorkSearch, whose online job search tool provides valuable training, preparation and search facilities for job seekers. We gratefully acknowledge Jora for their comprehensive vacancies feed.