Am I eligible for jobactive?
You can check with your Centrelink customer officer about whether you are eligible for jobactive provider support. They can also give you information about the different jobactive providers available in your area, and can make an appointment for you, with your chosen provider.
Please note that job seekers with a disability may be eligible for services provided through Disability Employment Services, rather than jobactive.
What help is available for jobactive job seekers through Employment Plus?
Through jobactive, we are able to connect our pool of job seekers, with some of the best employers in the country. However, we understand that it’s never just about finding a job. That’s why we work with you on a case-by-case basis to design an Employment Plan to help you overcome your individual barriers, and to get and keep a job you love.
To do this, we might:
- Put you into activities to help you get the skills and experience that local employers are looking for.
- Provide you with training and upskilling necessary to be work-ready, through Training Plus.
- Work with you to develop a job search plan, that reflects the local job market.
- Support you in participating in Work for the Dole.
- Help you pay for any work-related expenses, professional development, certifications, etc.
- Give you access to government wage subsidies, as an extra incentive to get employers on-board
Want to know more about jobactive?
To find out more about jobactive, check your eligibility, or to access job seeker programs or services, please speak to your Employment Plus Consultant, or call us on 136 123.