We are proud to have nurtured a wide-reaching network of partners, to assist both job seekers and employers nationally.
Employment Plus partners span multiple areas of expertise, from labour hire, training and recruitment organisations, to Allied Health and industry peak bodies, including:
- The Salvation Army stores, which provide ‘Work for the Dole’ activities with enhanced learning and development initiatives to improve employment opportunities.
- Victoria Police and Employment Plus signed a Letter of Understanding for the pilot of Transition to work funded agencies receiving Victoria Police e-Referrals.
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provide all people with disability with information and connections to services in their communities such as doctors, sporting clubs, support groups, libraries and schools, as well as information about what support is provided by each state and territory government. Employment Plus offer DES across Australia through the NDIS.
- National Disability Services (NDS) is Australia's peak body for non-government disability service organisations, representing over 1000 non-government service providers. Employment plus are members of the NDS and offer DES across Australia.
- National Employment Services Association (NESA) delivers tailored, market-specific policy support and guidance, advisory services, programme design, professional development and capacity building for our job seekers and staff.
- Bara Barang Corporation in collaboration with Employment Plus will provide specialised projects for disadvantaged participants engaged in Employment Plus' employment programs by providing skills-to-employment program inclusive of work experience, leading to possible employment outcomes.
- Australian Industry (Ai) Group, which provides human resources and industrial relations support and advice to employers.
- Insync is passionate about helping organisations achieve sustainable high performance by delivering surveys, research and consulting services.
- Aboriginal Resource Group (ARG), provides recruitment consultancy, education and contract employment services to individuals, communities and industry.
- Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), which work with fellow member organisations nationally to source business solutions and promote the employment of Australia’s Youth. We also utilise RSCA’s professional development services to raise the skill set of our front line staff to better serve the needs of employers.
- Chandler Macleod, who aims to improve job seekers' access to on-hire employment opportunities.
- Breakaway Aboriginal Corporation and Employment Plus have a shared commitment to supporting the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and to help them achieve sustainable employment, social, health and economic outcomes.
- Vision Australia, who support our job seekers with vision impairment or conditions.