A workplace with employees from different backgrounds, perspectives, opinions and experiences can deliver a range of positive outcomes to business.
As Australians, we take pride in our multiculturalism, and we can demonstrate this by fostering diversity in the workplace.
A workplace rich in diversity, is one that provides a safe and inclusive environment for employees from different cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, opinions and experiences.
From retention to employee wellbeing to creative thinking, workplace diversity offers a range of benefits to business, and is key to not only healthy internal relationships, but also those with customers and stakeholders.
Workplace diversity encourages:
- Improved customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Different perspectives that help to solve complex business problems.
- Stronger employee retention, performance and wellbeing.
- The opportunity to reach a wider customer base, improving sales and outcomes in today’s competitive marketplace.
- Larger businesses to pursue government contracts, as demonstrated employee diversity is increasingly a criteria in tenders and proposal submissions.
Employment Plus has access to a wide variety of job seekers* from all walks of life, that can contribute to the diversity in your workplace, and help your business meet its diversity targets. Our job ready candidates include (nationwide):
- 22% mature age job seekers.
- 11% Indigenous job seekers.
- 7% refugee job seekers.
- 26% young job seekers.
- 20% culturally and linguistically diverse job seekers.