What is myGov?
myGov gives you access to a range of government services online.
If you create a myGov account, you can link to Centrelink, Medicare or Child Support. You can also:
- get messages sent to your secure myGov Inbox
- update your personal details with Centrelink and Medicare
- be confident your personal information is secure
- access your online accounts overseas
- link to other government services.
myGov will add more features over time.
How to set up your myGov account
It's quick and easy to set up a myGov account, even if you are not too familiar with using computers.
To help walk you through the steps, myGov have created a handy online course teaching you all about how to set up your account. Click the link below to get started: